Terms and conditions
The National Justice Museum is a registered charity (1030554), company registration 2866265.
We are committed to protecting your privacy while you are using our website. Any personal information you provide us will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The content of this website, including all images and text, is owned by the National Justice Museum.
This website contains links to other sites. These are for further information and guidance. However, we are not responsible for the content of these websites and we advise concerned users to read their privacy policies.
We have made every effort to ensure that the content and information provided on this website is accurate at the time of posting. Unfortunately we cannot 100% guarantee the accuracy of content and any person using information contained on this website does so at their own risk. Please note all bookings are subject to availability.
Although great care has been taken to check all material on this website to ensure that it is virus free, we cannot accept any responsibility for damage to users data or computer equipment.
Online booking terms and conditions
- Ticket holders are required to carefully check their tickets in advance of their visit. It may not be possible to rectify mistakes on the day.
- If booking a joint ticket, we recommend that you leave enough time between bookings. City of Caves tours last around 45-50 minutes and there is a 5 minute walk between venues. Your ticket for the National Justice Museum entitles you to entry throughout the entire day although we recommend setting aside at least 1.5 – 5 hours for your visit.
- If you have booked for a guided tour at the City of Caves, your time slot is not transferable. We recommend arriving 10 minutes before your time slot to avoid disappointment. If you arrive after your allocated time slot, the tour may have already started and you may not be able join the group. We will do our best to get you on the next available tour, but at busy times this may not be possible.
- All bookings are non-refundable. In the case of a member/all of your group being unable to make it on the day please contact us as soon as possible. We will offer to exchange the admission to another date or give you an open voucher valid for 1 year.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances we may not always be able to admit you on the time slot that you have booked for. In these rare cases we will do our best to contact you in advance to rearrange your booking. If contact cannot be made we will move you to the nearest available time slot. In this case if this is not suitable we will be able to offer you an exchange or refund.
- Please bring proof of eligibility for concessionary rates.
- Proof of booking will be required to gain admission to the attraction. Proof of booking includes booking reference number, ticket, or confirmation email.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of the ticket holder to the site.
- Please note that due to the limited accessibility of stairways and corridors, prams or pushchairs are unsuitable for the tours at City of Caves and in certain areas of the National Justice Museum. Storage space is available for them in the reception area, but valuables must be taken on the tour with you. Lockers are available to hire at the National Justice Museum.
- Please call us in advance on 0115 9520555 if you have limited mobility, require 1 or more carers and/or require wheelchair access.
- With the exception of dogs assisting the visually impaired, no animals are permitted onto the site.
- No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of audio-visual recordings are allowed unless prior written permission has been granted.
- For groups of 10 or more please contact our Bookings Co-ordinator on 0115 9939811. Separate T&Cs apply